Lawson Marriage Fellowship was founded in 1993 by Ralph and Cathy Lawson. The primary purpose of this fellowship is to provide an oasis; a place where a husband and his wife can have true communication with other Christian couples, rejuvenating their relationship. Here they can shed the weights of the day-to-day pressures that squeeze out God’s love from them. The fellowship is based in Southern California.
More about Ralph and Cathy:
- Currently Prepare/Enrich Trainers January 2020
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitators since August 2017
- Marriage Mentors from BIOLA March 2017
- Completed the Prepare and Enrich training in 2015
- Guest Presenters for Marriage Class 2013-2014
- Zoe Marriage Ministry Leaders since 2007
- Founders of Lawson Marriage Fellowship since 1993
$75.00 per hour(Each session fees are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable)
Schedule a 30 minute Free Conference
ONLY ONE FREE SESSION PER PERSON, PER COUPLE OR FAMILY (Must fully complete form below before meeting)
* Due to the time invested by the Lawsons and staff, unattended sessions without notification may result in session privileges cancelled. Cancellations policy: Cancellation of session must be 24 hours in advance. You may cancel by phone or email.
Sold on Amazon or any local Bookstore
Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, counselors and authors of the award-winning bestsellerBoundaries, show couples how to apply the 10 laws of boundaries that can make a real difference in relationships. They help husbands and wives understand the friction points or serious hurts and betrayals in their marriage -and move beyond them to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy they both long for.
Boundaries in Marriage will help you:
- Set and maintain personal boundaries and respect those of their spouse
- Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for their marriage
- Protect their marriage from different kinds of “intruders”
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries -or work with one who doesn’t