Lawson Marriage Fellowship was founded in 1993 by Ralph and Cathy Lawson. The primary purpose of this fellowship is to provide an oasis; a place where a husband and his wife can have true communication with other Christian couples, rejuvenating their relationship. Here they can shed the weights of the day-to-day pressures that squeeze out God’s love from them. The fellowship is based in Southern California.
More about Ralph and Cathy:
- Currently Prepare/Enrich Trainers January 2020
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitators since August 2017
- Marriage Mentors from BIOLA March 2017
- Completed the Prepare and Enrich training in 2015
- Guest Presenters for Marriage Class 2013-2014
- Zoe Marriage Ministry Leaders since 2007
- Founders of Lawson Marriage Fellowship since 1993
Pre-Marital Sessions are 10-12 sessions for $525.00 including books, assessments and materials.
Schedule a 30 minute Free Conference
ONLY ONE FREE SESSION PER PERSON, PER COUPLE OR FAMILY (Must fully complete form below before meeting)
* Due to the time invested by the Lawsons and staff, unattended sessions without notification may result in session privileges cancelled. Cancellations policy: Cancellation of session must be 24 hours in advance. You may cancel by phone or email.